I SHOULD have stopped watching Once Upon a Time when I had the chance. Back in season 1 when one of the only two characters I liked at the time was killed (bye Graham, still miss you wolf boy). I didn't even LIKE it all that much.
But now there are all these beautiful tortured men with daddy issues
walking around on this stupid show and I have feels for daddy issues dammit. So now my mind got infected with this THING that involves:
- Neal stealing things, August conning ppl, Killian killing ppl on demand, and Jefferson being batshit crazy and they all share a house or sth and it's not funny even if you're laughing now
- August/Neal bromance - with a lot of inconvenient crushing on August's part
- Neal and Killian being BFFs
- Killian owning a caravan he lives in bc awwww
- August having only a few years to live (and they all know it)
- oh and I'm fairly certain Graham would wound up in it eventually, possibly in a plotline involving nudity and ropes...
FOR THOSE WHO THINK I'M CRAZY, NO, IT'S THE SHOW'S FAULT. PROOF: